Tools have been categorised as either for “screening” or “withdrawal”.
Electronic tool formats
Internet searches were conducted to locate electronic formats of each tool, including home portals, PDFs, word and online interactive formats and apps. In some circumstances the original validated tool was difficult to locate and so was formatted into word and PDF files.
For each tool an overview is provided covering:
- Tool characteristics
- Populations with whom the tool has been tested with, or regarded as suitable
- Settings in which the tool has been listed
- Administrator, rater, scoring and interpretation information
- Diagnostics: utility, Australian validation and psychometric properties
- Copyright and tool resources
- Knowledge gaps: for each tool, authors made an assessment of current knowledge gaps and recommended future research directions